Thursday, December 29, 2011

The Completely Unexpected Skyrim Hiatus

Hi! How was your Christmas/Holidays? I know it seems like I disappeared completely in the last weeks, but there's a (really poor) reason for that. Two reasons, actually. First off, I take my non-religious Christmas break extremely serious. Second: Skyrim. Yes, I got it as a present from my girlfriend and I'm totally sucked into it. It's kinda tragic, really.

They not ready! They not ready for the Facebuster!

So even though I'm reading a lot of comics and planning new content, I'm mostly sucked into this game now. I'm not very far into the game, but that's in part due to an accident/bug that happened to my previous saves and having to start over. The game is really cool, though and I have to give props to my good buddy Ross (CLICK!); for recommending this thing to me. So for the next few days, I'll be running around Skyrim as the daring orcish hero, Facebuster, with my trusty overly-sarcastic-about-carrying-all-my-stuff sidekick Lydia, but I'm still alive and new blog content will follow, promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment